The effective performance of our function requires a high level of client participation. our clients are expected to oblige the following:
- Proficiency and transparency in the conduct of their transactions.
- Compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- Provision of relevant and adequate accounting records, documents and financial statements.
- Provision of relevant information that may be required attendant on our functions.
- Appropriate Professional client relationships and interaction with our staff.
- Prompt responses to our inquiries and audit queries.
- Raises audit alarms where necessary.
- Provide Constructive feedbacks.